Wireless mobile market is facing an ongoing revolution in the recent years; when the internet mobile phones became mobile terminals for video streaming, email exchange, mapping and other applications.
To be sure, due to these dramatic changes, the bandwidth demand has increased significantly.
20%-40% of the Wireless Operators OPEX is spent on backhauling and thus NMOs are facing a dramatic increase in OPEX.
Telrad's Solution Value Proposition
- Keep track on providing the increased degrees of the bandwidth needed
- Increase profitability by reducing the OPEX of the backhauling Network
- Support all Wireless Backhauling 2G, 3G and 4G, by using unified packet Network
- Improve reliability of the Wireless Backhauling
- Keep track of future protocol changes without changing the product's hardware
- Interworks with any media: Wireline Copper/Fiber, uWave and Satellite
- Interworks with any topology: PtP, Chain, Ring, Mesh
- Interworks with any Packet Network and any 3rd party Equipment
- Improves timing performance of TDM and packet over 10+ hopes to meet Wireless requirements
Telrad Solution Key differentiators (TAG family TAG-11, TAG1120)
Click To Enlarge
- End to End (E2E) Wireless Backhaul solution supports 2G, 3G, 3G-IP and 4G-LTE Ethernet and TDM Backhauling over single Unified Packet Network• High Reliability using different protection schemes and robust solution
- Enhanced secured solution using standard protocols include DoS protection
- Green Networking provides low power consumption
- Reduce OPEX by having high Service Density in lowest Power of tens of STM1/OC3
- Future proof product allows software upgrade on the field
- Future proof product allows software upgrade on the field Robust Timing support for 10+ hopes using ACR, 1588v2 and SyncE
- "Zero" Admin features support to reduce OPEX