Telrad provides a highly flexible roadmap and quick development cycle, working with Tier 1 and Tier 2 telecom equipment's manufacturers to provide carrier-class telecommunications solutions.
Telrad's risk-sharing proposition allows telecom vendors to outsource development of niche solutions, when Telrad is the one that takes the risks of development and business. This unique business model allows vendors to reduce risks and costs; in addition, this model allows for the shortening of the time needed for the introduction of its telecom vendors into new and exciting markets.
- Customization, Development and Lifecycle Management
- Carrier Grade Hardware and Software
Customization, Development and Lifecycle Management Telrad Networks is a well-known company for more than 50 years as a company that is working closely with a model of re-branding and cultivating its products to the Telecom Equipment Vendors (TEMs).
We have hundreds of design wins and OEM products that already work successfully on the field under our TEMs name. Our products are well known as real carrier grade Hardware and Software; also, our products are well proven on the field for tens of years.
As part and parcel of this model, Telrad provides the below services to our TEMs:
- Lifecycle Management
Telrad's value for our TEMs:
- Ready process for re-branding (Product view, Documents, Packaging, Design, and others)
- Ready product for easy re branding (Label changes, and others)
- Ready for Software and Hardware customization
- Ready process for achieving regulatory certificates
- Ready process for Life Cycle management supporting our products after general availability to the field
- Years of Experience in developing customer products (Hardware and Software)
It brings the following benefits to our TEMs:
- Shorter time to market
- Faster delivery time
- Willingness for customization
- Carrier Grade Reliability