In-house conferencing has become an essential business tool. That's why leading companies worldwide are moving from conferencing services to in-house solutions that reduce costs, improve security and support true enterprise integration.
MeetingConnect is a robust, flexible in-house audio conferencing solution that delivers the richest conferencing capabilities:
- Audio conferencing up to 60 or 64 ports
- MS Multi language outlook scheduling
- Scheduling services using HTML interface and telephony (DTMF)
- Chairperson web control over the web
- Ad-hoc services
MeetingConnect enriches the Audio Conferencing Experience of Chairmen, Participants and Post-Conference Viewers
- Audio Conferencing MeetingConnect supports up to 60 audio conference participants on TDM networks and 64 on H.323 VoIP networks. The solutions offer numerous intuitive, conference-enhancing features.
- With web or telephone interface, users can mute their phones, stop “hold” music, control audio volume, view a real-time conferee list, and acquire chairperson control and more.
- Polling: Chairperson can survey conferees, view real-time voting results and receive post-conference email summaries.
- Hand-raising: Conferees can notify the chairperson when they have questions without disturbing the conference.
- Outbound dialing: Chairperson may add new participants or a group of predefined users to a conference already in progress.
- Voice quality enhancement: Advanced noise filtering and automatic gain control yield superior voice quality.
- Conference options: Conference owner can configure entry and exit prompts, name play and many other conference parameters.
- Automatic dial – when conference is opened it may dial to a predefined group of conferees with multiple security options;
Choice of scheduling methods includes:
- Outlook™ calendar scheduling: Add conferencing option in your preferred language to any meeting on your Outlook™ calendar..
- Web scheduling: Schedule a conference from any browser with the simple MeetingConnect web interface.
- Telephone scheduling: Schedule conferences by phone when there’s no Internet access.
Initiate conferences via telephony user defined password without the need to schedule the conference in advance. The conference may include an option to dial to the predefined users' group; The product includes integration with voice recognition abilities on cell phones creating ad-hoc meetings;
Advanced conference security
Personal PIN, pre-assigned user privileges and other options protect highly confidential conferences.
User groups and permissions
Managing port capacity, access rights and security by creating groups and departments that match the organizational structure.
Reporting and archiving:
Users may view detailed records of all conferencing activity and history.
Voice prompts and MS outlook user interface are available in American English, British English, French, L.A Spanish, Russian, Hebrew and other languages as needed.
The protocol set used for IP telephony is H.323 V4 standards. Supported voice coding are: G.711 μ-law and a-law, G.729A/B, G.723.1. (5.3 and 6.3 rate).
- The protocol set used for IP telephony is H.323 V4 standards. Supported voice coding are: G.711 μ-law and a-law, G.729A/B, G.723.1. (5.3 and 6.3 rate).
- Echo canceling 128 MS tail
- T.38, 32 calls when no other call active
- Multi country Tone generating
- DTMF detection/transmission
- Jitter Buffer reducing time delay and distortion.
E1 T1 interface:
ETSI Euro ISDN is the selected interface on E1 connection, and supports 60 ports.
NI2 is the selected interface on T1 connection, and supports 46 ports.
Network and Provisioning
- MeetingConnect is a 19” 1U standalone box operating with 110V/220V AC power.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- Web provisioning using built-in HTTP server
- Error logs
- UL 60950, 2nd Edition Safety, USA, CALA
- CSA C22.2, No 225 Safety, Canada
- IEC60950-1: 2001 Safety, International (with all applicable deviations)
- EN 60950-1: 2006: Safety, Europe
- CE Mark
- FCC part 15B Class B USA
- CSA C108.8 Canada
- EN 55022 / CISPR22 Class B Europe, International
- •VCCI Japan
- TUV (Canada / USA) Mark
FCC marking (USA)
Industry Canada statement (Canada)
- Japan VCCI
- A-Tick or C-Tick (Australia)
- New Zealand
EU WEEE Bin mark