Telrad Networks | Monday, Oct 7, 2017
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Collocated with WISPApalooza
Industry Experts and Telrad Networks executives are hosting an informative business seminar designed specifically for Tier-3 Telcos, Rural Electric Utility Co-Ops, and Internet Service Providers.
Find out how LTE can boost your coverage and capacity, helping you meet your business goals, what is happening in the LTE market today, how to get more spectrum, and how LTE innovation is completely changing the economics of fixed broadband wireless access.
- Telrad intro / overview
- LTE Customer Real-Field Experience
- CBRS and EBS updates
- Connect America Fund (CAF) Opportunities
- How to leverage LTE to stay competitive
- In-depth Telrad Roadmap update
- Chris Daniels – Welcome & Telrad Networks update
- Tom Gruba – Why LTE is a great technology for Wireless Operators
- Steve Coran – Deep Dive on 3.65 GHz with FCC update on CBRS Rules
- Nick Dewar – Understanding LTE in Fixed Network
- LTE Customer Insight – Sharing actual experience and impact of LTE on business
- Ted Osborn – Connect America Fund (CAF) Opportunities
- And more…
*Content and speakers may vary at event
Space is limited. Register NOW to secure your spot!