Big value in a small package
The award-winning BreezeCOMPACT1000 is Telrad’s revolutionary software-defined base station that completely disrupts the economics of wireless broadband. From its future-proof ability to uptake dramatic capacity increases as LTE evolves, to its minimal footprint and outstanding performance and scalability, the BreezeCOMPACT 1000 has no peer in the market. The product recently won 2015 “Product of the Year” from the world’s leading trade group representing wireless internet service providers, the Wireless Internet Service Providers Association (WISPA).
Small and elegant, yet rugged, the all-outdoor, high-capacity 4G broadband base station can be easily mounted on buildings, poles, rooftops, towers – in virtually any deployment scenario with superior NLOS (No Line of Sight) using best in class 4Tx4Rx Radio.
NEW! The flagship BreezeCOMPACT base station is now available in a 2×2 radio configuration. The new price-optimized solution enables operators to address low population density areas – addressing cost-sensitive deployments, providing operators with a price-appropriate solution, leveraging the same platform of the higher power solution, and providing operators an upgrade path to a 4×4 configuration with a software-only upgrade – something no other vendor provides.
Tired of losing customers to challenging Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) issues? Are dense trees or other barriers obstructing your network’s Line-of-Sight paths? Telrad’s BreezeCOMPACT 1000 can help you overcome these connectivity challenges that most vendors fail to address. It’s not magic; it’s just revolutionary performance and the brute computational horsepower of COMPACT’s state-of-the-art, multi-core processors and Digital Signal Processors (DSPs).
The BreezeWAY 1010 is an embedded EPC functionality on the BreezeCOMPACT hardware, suitable for distributed core architecture and capable of serving up to 500 connected subscribers. The combination of BreezeCOMPACT and BreezeWAY 1010 creates a unique LTE “network-in-a-box” solution.
Small cell, high performance
- Small & ruggedized all-outdoor, high-capacity LTE base station
- Unique Software Defined Radio (SDR) – supporting 16e, LTE & LTE-Advanced
- Best TCO with outdoor CPEs in Rural / sub-urban deployment or dense urban indoor scenarios
- Superior NLOS (No Line of Sight) using best in class 4TX x 4RX Radio
- “Network-in-a-box” with BreezeWAY 1010 (Embedded EPC)
- All-in-one modem and radio, in a single box
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) 16e, LTE & LTE-Advanced
- TD-LTE Bands 42,43
- Unlicensed Bands 5.x GHz & 3.65 GHz (US)
- 4Tx4Rx Radio; 2×2 radio configuration available for low-population areas
- Flexible mounting: rooftops, walls & poles
- Diverse external & attached antenna support
- Low power consumption
- Carrier aggregation
- Multi-User MIMO
- 4×4 MIMO
- Dual Sector
- Embedded EPC
- Spectrum Analyzer
- DCS (for unlicensed bands)